FAREWELL MESSAGE BY THE IP GLOBAL DOS National Association of kaduna state students NAKASS


 *FAREWELL MESSAGE BY THE IP GLOBAL DOS National Association of kaduna state students NAKASS*

*Comr uzaifa bello*


Distinguish ladies and gentlemen I greet all my evermillatant kaduna state students both in Nigeria and diaspora.


Firstly my profound gratitude to almighty Allah for having a successful tenure, also I will like to seize the opportunity to thank the executives council senators, judiciary arm of Nakass and our respected stakeholder congressmen, for your support and love indeed we have foster unity and cordial relationship among the students 


I will also commend the kaduna state govt and the ministry of education kaduna state scholarship and loans board for the advice and support .

To our stakeholders  like comr Jeremiah Tisan Gwaza and BABA ABU ,sir cboy . Gwamna. comr Fatima,  comr umar kadpoly and the former Nakass president yahaya Abdullahi thank u for the encouragement and trust. 


To my local chapter nuhubamalli polytechnic Zaria chapter under the leadership of comr Ahmad Aliyu I will never forget your support and prayers because it cannot be said nor emphasize in our academic field of studies atlarge

I will continue to contribute my best for the progress of our dear students irrespective of tribe religion and political affiliation, 


To my immediate pass president comr mendaus and the immediate pass Acting president ISHAQ shehu comr Aliyu Mubarak Gwadabe and the IP national Pro comr Aminu and all other executives I wish you all best of luck in your future endeavours because we have create a good relationship 


I will also miss some of the Senate leaders like comr labbo nd my good friend comr Nuradeen zakariya Alfhanzy and sojjey , bigkalil  Atleast we have learn and share ideas also we defend our different institutions of nakass constitution 

Alhmdll


We have face many difficulties.  Academic issue financially  even as an institution but Alhmdll we thank God Almighty we recorded some achievement. 


For those that I offended please I need your forgiveness because nobody is perfect and nobody is above mistakes 

*National unity is the backbone of national development*


To the incoming National executives politics is not a do or die affairs. 

I wish a best of luck and a hitch free and fair election.


Thank you all God bless


Your in struggle 

*Comr* uzaifa bello

IP National DOS Nakass

Post a Comment (0)
tsoffin labarai Sabbin Labarai